Monday, January 7, 2013

February Swap Coming Up

Hello everyone!

I hope that you are all doing well and your holidays were warm and happy. I am in the process of putting together the February swap details and wanted to let you all know and get an idea of who all would like to join. Official sign up dates are Jan 25th - 30th and partners will be assigned and emailed out Feb 1st. I am so excited about getting this group back up and running.

We have a twitter name now. @MisfitQuilters Please add it because I will be sending out all the information about the upcoming swaps and other information about the group with it starting Feb 1st.

Check out the above tabs. I will be adding a tab with all the information needed in the emails when you sign up for a swaps.

I had a suggestion for swaps that would be used for charities. Maybe we could make blocks and piece a quilt together. Does anyone have suggestions for charities that you support that accept quilts. I know a few and will add links to them in a tab as well.

Happy stitching,
Amanda

No comments: